Paul is a teacher-consultant with the New York City Writing Project. He was a participant in the NYCWPs Summer Invitational in 1985, and he has worked for the NYCWP in various ways ever since Paul is the NYC Technology Liaison for the National Writing Project.
I do a weekly webcsast called Teachers Teaching Teachers each Wednesday at 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific http://edtechtalk.com/ttt With several other teachers I help build and nurture a school-based social network, https://YouthVoices.live. A more recent project is to create a similar site for K-6 https://kidvoices.live
Conversations I'm Presenting
- Youth Voices - Teaching students how to engage in random acts of commenting kindness
- Collaborating in the Bronx to Amplify Youth Voices
- Tech Still Matters: Youth Voices
- Building Curriculum for Racial Justice
- Playlist-Centered Professional Development
Log in to post a comment.